Sunday, June 3, 2007

Welcome to the Lone Star State

After living among boxes for weeks. We finally made the move to Texas. We loaded up all of our things, with lots of help from good friends, and Aaron drove a 16 foot Penske Truck all the way to Texas. Luckily, we have a friend doing his internship at Dell this summer and Aaron was able to have places to stay along the way as they traveled together.


Claire and I spent a few days in Owosso before catching a plane to Austin with our travel buddies, Johanna and EZ Brown.

Claire and I got to work right away (here we are taking a break for spaghetti) and got mostly unpacked. We gave away our old couch in Michigan and so right now we have a big empty space for one in our living room. We found a pretty good deal on one, but it will take three weeks to get it here.



We'll have more updates soon. Claire loves the pool we found out the other day so we'll get some pictures on our next swim.

4 comments:

marlene said...

we miss y'all already. glad to see that you are adjusting well. hope aaron likes the job. Give us a call when you get a chance. sorry about the pistons.

Ally Cat Girl said...

I'm so glad we got to hangout one last time before you left! I'll miss you. Claire looks like she is doing well and as happy as ever! Don't you wish we could adjust to a new place as quickly as babies!

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

I'm glad you guys are happy all the way over there in TEXAS! Living among boxes isn't all bad, at least it means you have stuff. We've been here three months now and still have boxes. I should get on that. Mom and Dad are coming to visit so I should get on that quick! Give Claire a HUGE hug for me! Later tater!

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

in some pictures Claire looks JUST like you did!