Thursday, December 6, 2007

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged! Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.

2.Share 7 random and/or wierd facts about yourself.

3.Tag 7 random people at the end of your posts, and include links to their blogs.

4.Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


o.k. so I was tagged by Kendra


Here are 7 random/weird facts about myself:


1. I sprained my ankle on Tuesday night - just four weeks after my sister, Kristin, who is also pregnant - four weeks more pregnant than I... weird

2. I love Reese's Puffs cereal. I bought a box the other day and it's gone already. I guess between the sprained ankle and the Reeese's Puffs, I will probably end up over 200 lbs again by the time this baby is born!

3. I can't stand the T.V. show House. I like Hugh Laurie, but I would rather hear his true Brit accent. I can't stand the long drawn out diagnostic process for his patients every week.

4. I too have read the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer. I snickered and sneered almost the whole way through, but secretly enjoyed every minute of it.

5. At a baby shower a few months ago we played a game that involved passing a layered wrapped gift around the room. Each layer had directions to pass to the third person to your right, or the first person to your left with blue eyes... and so forth and each layer contained a cute little gift. I got it passed to me for being the oldest person in the room - then I got it again for being the newest bride. It was nice to receive the gifts, but I was so embarrassed.

6. I really have grown to dislike shopping. I used to really enjoy it, but now I loath having to go to the grocery store or to the mall especially. My look has suffered, but I don't care. I wish that things would just magically appear in the pantry or my closet. I ripped one of my favorite pairs of maternity pants when I fell Tuesday night and I am dreading having to replace them.

7. My husband is really a male model. I guess this one isn't really about me, but it's true nontheless. Does that make him my trophy husband since he's younger than I and a male model? He is a model for a series of paintings of the Savior done by an artist in our ward. It's also a good excuse for him to grow out his beard, which I like.

Here are my tags (Sorry people...):

1. Jen
2. Kristin
3. Allison
4. Hope
5. Dad
6. Aubrey
7. Dawn

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I hope you liked that present game at the shower....(only I ran out of wrapping paper so this one only has like four layers!)

I love House (but we can still be friends)

There was something else, I can't remember...that was a fun read, thanks!