
Sorry that its been so long since I've posted anything. The first week of January I started a new job and training was full-time so I didn't have much extra time. Training is over now and I'm working part-time and things are a little better. Last Sunday we decided to go for a walk since it was so nice outside. We headed to Old Settlers Park and found a nice trail to walk on and a play area for Claire.

Here we are at a bridge over looking some water. Claire stayed in her stroller for the most part, but she wanted to get out and see the water. We have to keep a pretty close watch on her these days. When she gets the chance to go outside she just runs and runs. As you can see baby brother is growing and we are getting anxious for him to get here. My official due date is April 1st - no joke...

Claire and Daddy on the way to the playground.

Ketchup girl.

Ketchup girl - turned Pixie head...
7 comments:
Wow, look at that wonderful weather! I'm so jealous!
Hey, You are looking so great! You are carrying so different than you did with Claire! I love your belly!!! Also that picture of Claire on your post (the first one) is beautiful! You need to blow that baby up and send me a copy so I can frame it! I also got that package to you out in the mail. SOrry I am SOOOO SLOW!
she just gets cuter and cuter
i love the pixie head!!
Ah, capris and short sleeve shirts in Feb...must be nice! Love the pic of Claire. She is as cute as ever!
Hey, by the way, you need to fix the link to my name. :)
love to see her in blue. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment