Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pumpkin Patch


Yes, I realize I am a little behind in posting things on the family blog. But now that the pregnancy is getting a little easier and our school semester is almost complete, with only one more assignment to do, my excuses are pretty much nonexistent.

In October, Claire's preschool took a trip to a Pumpkin Patch in Glendale, AZ. Yes, even in Arizona, in the hot desert, farms exist. And I'm so glad. What would fall be like without a visit to a local pumpkin patch?

with corn mazes...




and rides like these...


that create smiles like these...


and more rides like these...



and farm animals like these cute piglets...



so I can get cute pictures like these...

Can you even tell that we are in Arizona in these pictures? Well, despite the fact that we are wearing short sleeves in October and some visible palm trees in the background... you might have not even known.


1 comment:

Johanna said...

I love Noel's rockband shirt. EZ and King each have that same one. I bought King's before he was born so he could be like his big brother. haha