It has been such a long time since I posted anything on here. I was having trouble getting pictures to upload to this computer. And who wants to read a family blog without pictures?! Not I... So here is a family sprinkler picture with a naked baby in it, circa May 2013...
Claire and Noel were involved in a program called Let's Play Music last year when we lived in Chandler. Getting back to Chandler was tough after moving to Gilbert, but we stuck with it until the end of the year. I loved the program and the kids learned a lot about music and even music theory. They are ready for piano instruction. Except our pocketbook is not so ready. This program inspired me to start my own business with Kindermusik.
What I like about Kindermusik as opposed to Let's Play Music is that it is even more child centered and not performance based. It is more fun and uses more of a variety of music and activities. It also prepares children for more instruments than piano. I got my license to teach Kindermusik in August and my classes start on Friday! Wish me luck! My Kindermusik blog is here - and I'm on facebook as Kindermusik with Miss Sarah. Add my new blog to your readers and leave a comment, please!
Noel turned 5 and had a Star Wars Party. Claire turned 7 and had a Barbie party. Alex turned 2 and didn't have a party.
Here are the Adams munchkins. Getting taller everyday. Claire is still wearing the patch. She is up to 4 hours a day now. We will see the doctor on Friday to see if she still needs it. We are crossing our fingers!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, your kids are getting so big. And I love your comment "Alex turned 2 and didn't have a party." Third child syndrome ? :) Sounds like the Kindermusik is a great program. I've followed your music adventures on facebook.
Post a Comment