Wednesday was Children's Day in Downtown Austin. The Austin Symphony hosts a concert, storytelling, and other activites for kids. Grandma and Grandpa Adams and I really enjoyed ourselves, but Claire was a bit straightfaced the whole time. A clown playing with some children scared her a bit and I don't think she recovered until after we left the scene. She wa happy when later she got a balloon and some bites of free ice cream. Great fun for only fifty cents. We saw a guy named Jon Emery. He played some pretty cool songs. One was about a hill-Billy-goat who ate his guitar. Another one about brushing your teeth. They were funny. Check out his website: jonemery.comThursday, July 12, 2007
Children's Day
Wednesday was Children's Day in Downtown Austin. The Austin Symphony hosts a concert, storytelling, and other activites for kids. Grandma and Grandpa Adams and I really enjoyed ourselves, but Claire was a bit straightfaced the whole time. A clown playing with some children scared her a bit and I don't think she recovered until after we left the scene. She wa happy when later she got a balloon and some bites of free ice cream. Great fun for only fifty cents. We saw a guy named Jon Emery. He played some pretty cool songs. One was about a hill-Billy-goat who ate his guitar. Another one about brushing your teeth. They were funny. Check out his website: jonemery.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment