Staying at home with Claire has been such a treat. I am so glad that Aaron was able to find work that would allow me to be able to stay home to care for our daughter. She is so fun and is learning so much.It's been raining a lot here. Everyday we seem to have a storm. We live on a big hill so fortunately the floods haven't affected us, except our fourth of July was a little boring. We had planned to go to a parade, but it was rained out, fireworks too (the park was flooded). We enjoyed staying in and spending some time as a family. Aaron has been working nights and Sundays for the past two weeks. But that will be over tomorrow. I must admit that I have been feeling somewhat like a single parent. We will be glad to have him back on a regular schedule soon.
4 comments:
So cute! Hope the rain doesn't carry you all away!
Glad that Aaron is liking his work better. I'm still looking for work,
Sure is a cute picture of Claire! Looks like Tejas agrees with her. Emallie just got back from a trip to visit Jen in Florida. The big news is Matt and Kristin's news. Another grandchild coming by spring
I like the hair. Can't believe how big Claire is.
That's right! We're HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment