Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Some of Claire's First Words

Last night we sat down with Claire to play and thought that we would get some of her new words on video. For a 16 months old she knows quite a bit we think. We started doing some basic sign language with her when she turned a year old to communicate. So you will notice some of the words are just sounds, just signs, or both signs and sound. She now can do some animal noises and she knows some body parts too. This is kind of long, but I didn't want to cut anything out. We are very proud of our little girl.

6 comments:

Hope said...

Lillian heard the video and ran over to watch it. This was almost better than a Baby Einstein. Claire is super cute!

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

You guys should get her in the movies! She would make a great little baby actress! Oh,I just love her!

Sarah said...

Thanks girls. We love her too!

AuD Jen said...

yeah i am so excited to come see her!! just two weeks!!

Aubreydoll said...

I can't believe she sat there that long and did that with you guys! What a cutie!

Ally Cat Girl said...

Claire is such a cutie! I loved that you posted video of her saying the words she knows. I felt like I was right there with ya. I wish we lived closer. We would have so much fun watching our girls play together!