This year we are taking it easy for Halloween, but I guess we have been since Aaron and I got together. One of these years we will go all out. Along with my Bride of Frankenstein wig, I've lost my will to dress up for Halloween. But that doesn't mean that we can't have fun dressing up Claire! We went to a ward party the other night and she was clearly the cutest Toddler there. There were some cute kids, a baby skunk, and lots of little ladybugs, but we are definitely proud of our little fairy.

Claire is all decked out in her costume. She is pretty much the cutest Tinkerbell ever.

At the Trunk-or-Treat...

At our ward party. There was a dance and Claire was a little freaked out by the flash of the camera.
We thought Aunt Hiromi might like this picture :)
Earlier that day Claire decided to dump out her toys and take a rest in her toy basket. We thought it was pretty funny that she fits in it so well. Hope you all enjoy your Halloween!
3 comments:
Claire definitely is the cutest Tinker Bell ever! Happy Halloween!!!
I didn't see any Buzzlightyear and Woody this year. Those boys are handsame. Very pretty Tinker Bell!Where is the Peter Pan, Aaron!
Hey, just found your blog and I was shocked when I scrolled down through the archives and saw a picture of my two boys on it. Jim didn't have the camera to take a picture of them at the trunk or treat, so I'm glad I could see this one! They would dress up as Buzz and Woody every day if I let them.
Post a Comment