
The good news: Noel's smiles just keep getting more authentic and cute!

The bad news: This is Claire after coming in from outside after bubble time. We blow them for her and she screams in delight, "BUBBLES!" and runs after them. Good fun! I thought she got bubbles in her eyes. The eyes look a little pink, right?

This is two mornings later -this morning. Yikes! Either the bubbles were toxic or my daughter caught Conjunctivitis! I heard some people in the ward complaining that it had been going around. She must have come in contact with it in nursery because during the week we are pretty much
home bound.

This is tonight. Much better. Grandma Adams, who is a nurse, gave us the advice to give it 24 hours before getting too scared because there isn't much a doctor can do unless its bacterial, but to keep her pretty much quarantined for a while. So, that makes us without plans for Memorial Day week-end. We were going to try a trip up to Oklahoma City to see my parents, but this is just one more reason why we shouldn't have gone. Driving 6 hours minimum each way with a 23 month old and a nursing 7 week old may have proved disastrous anyway. I hope that our friends in Texas reading this won't shun us forever! But for Memorial Day week-end, I think we are on our own again.
3 comments:
It's like our foiled DC trip all over again... Poor Claire and her pink eye. Noel's smiles are great!!! such a liitle cutie!!! Claire is growing more beautiful every day!
I'm glad to find your blog! Yah, not fun. Normally I don't do antibiotics...we just wait for it to go away. But every time it gets passed around to all 4 kids (and takes a couple of weeks to get all cleared). We're supposed to leave for the beach on Sunday...so I'm trying really hard to get rid of it quick!
I'm glad to find your blog! Yah, not fun. Normally I don't do antibiotics...we just wait for it to go away. But every time it gets passed around to all 4 kids (and takes a couple of weeks to get all cleared). We're supposed to leave for the beach on Sunday...so I'm trying really hard to get rid of it quick!
Post a Comment