Friday, February 6, 2009

"I can do it by myself"

Noel is crawling all over the place. And he is fast! I put him down in the living room this morning then went to make breakfast for Claire and he crawled all the way to Claire's bedroom. When I went to check on him, I found him like this! He had chased a ball under Claire's bed.


Claire absolutely loves to color with crayons and especially paint. The other night while I was cleaning up after dinner, I let her paint in the kitchen. She said today - colors are my favorite, Mommy! It was so easy to get her to smile for this picture. I think we may have an artist in our midst.

She is becoming so independent. She tried to dress herself this day. She said to me - "Look Mommy, I can do it by myself!" She was so proud of herself and so cute! I didn't have the heart to tell her that her shirt was on backwards and both of her legs were in one leg hole of her shorts.


Giggling with daddy


Crazy eyes

2 comments:

Johanna said...

I didn' know Noel was crawling! Well I am not surprised after the push ups he was doing the other day but still that is crazy.

The Richardson Clan said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a while. Your kids are just adorable. That's awesome Noel is crawling. Don't you love it when they show their independence?