
Trying to focus on some recent fun things that have happened to us:

Round Rock Fourth of July Parade. Heat was up there, but we had lots of fun and there ws a lot of candy and bead necklaces for the kids.

I don't know what kind of crazy face I'm making - but this was the only pic with both kids in it from the parade. At the time I was wishing that we were in our bathing suits or in the shade so badly!

Noel got so hot we put him in his stroller to cool off and he did not protest. That means something. See his curls? Remember those...

After the parade we didn't have any plans. We ended up calling a few people in our ward who we just haven't gotten to see enough of. We had a blast visiting and eating hot dogs and other tasty treats and the kids had a great time playing together. Thank you Klofts and Mierzejweski's!

The visit to my parents in Oklahoma wasn't all about the van. We really had a great time and tried to make it fun for the kids. The kids had their first trip to Chuck E Cheese. They loved it! They played at the park. Plus, my mom got these awesome cowgirl boots for Claire. She will need to grow into them a little more, but they are so cute and the stars on the sides light up! She loves them!

Packing up the toys causes kids to get creative in their play. Claire decided to join Noel in playing in the cabinets. Also remember the curls, aka Noel's mullet? Well, it is no more. He would always pull on the hair on the back of his head while eating and it would get all mucky. I decided to take matters into my own hands and followed him around the apartment with hair cutting shears. A snip here, a snip there and:

Voila! Not bad, I say, for a first timer. Also got the bean bag chairs in the background for an awesome price. I've been looking for those forever. See, so things are not all bad.
We bid on a 2002 Honda Odyssey with low mileage on Ebay that is at a dealer in Houston. We'll see if we win tonight. Kind of exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment