Saturday, September 5, 2009

5 day week-end

We don't see Daddy much Monday thru Wednesday. But it's nice to have Daddy home for the rest of the week!

We get to go do fun stuff, like feed these ducks and geese.


We live fairly close to a nice park. Unfortunately, Claire has decided that she can't stand the feeling of sand in her shoes and will not go anywhere near the playground. But feeding the ducks is still an acceptable activity.


Noel enjoys his morning run...


Claire enjoys this celery stalk - the only veggie I can get her to eat, thanks to Nickelodeon's Wonder pets. Now if they would just mention broccoli or asparagus...


Noel and Claire and I like to have arts and craft time. Finger painting is always a hit.

Pretty make-up



Yum... I mean... yuck...

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

How nice! Claire's hair is so long. Can't wait to see you!

Janssen said...

What a nice set up! Glad you are loving life in AZ!

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

Very cute pics! Noel is such a big boy now. How's Arizona? Hopefully things have been a smooth transition, especially for the kids.

Unknown said...

Is that Granada Park? I don't think I've ever seen it with green grass.