
The kids are loving the backyard and the kiddie pool


Lately I have become addicted to Craigslist. I have been buying things like crazy for our home and for the nursery school I'm trying to get started. So far, I haven't had much luck - there is only one other child Claire's age at church. Our most recent buys were a lawn mower, a gas grill, and a big white board with dry erase markers - all for $50. The other day I bought this picnic table and a water/sand table combo for a total of $40.

This loveseat for $50

This dining set for $125

And this dresser for $35... I think I can give it a rest now - except I just got an e-mail telling me that the play kitchen for $30 is still available... hmmm.... I think I may have a problem...
4 comments:
Way to go Sarah!! Love the dining set... that's a nice big table! And a really nice couch.
Ooooh I love Craigslist too! Your table and loveseat are beautiful (and great other finds too!!).
That's also awesome on the yard, woo hoo!! Good luck with the preschool!!
We've been SELLING stuff on Craigs List. Goodbye excess furniture :)
I sold our old table too - the day we got the new one. I just love Craigslist! I am so glad that my friend Marlene showed it to me back in our MSU days. Claire, you guys will have to come back over again so all will have a place to sit this time!
Post a Comment