
Noel was so excited for his first camping trip!

The view - we went up to Pine, AZ - just north of Payson. It was about a two hour drive and about 20 degrees cooler than it was in Phoenix. Our ward was having a camp out at a church owned camp. We had a really fun time. We were really grateful to the people who organized it. I am especially grateful for Aaron. He wasn't feeling well and still agreed to come up with us. I don't think I would have been able to take the kids by myself.

Noel in the bed. Both Claire and Noel slept really well. I can't say that I or Aaron did, but we still had fun getting to know more families in the ward. I was surprised how cold it got at night. I'm glad that I brought extra blankets.

The view from our cabin (really really glad that we had a cabin)

Our cabin

Claire in the morning

Cleaning up... our camp fire dying

Have to get back up there again soon.
5 comments:
Looks like a great time. Nice to have a cabin!
You're kids are so cute! I love Noel's face in the bed picture! Such a happy guy. :)
So awesome that you went to Pine!! My dad's whole side of the family is from Pine, and my grandpa is buried there. I love Pine, it is so beautiful-and yes, surprisingly cold sometimes! The ONLY time I have every been TRULY snowed in in my life was in Pine, staying with my dad's aunt! Hilarious! Anyway, glad you guys had fun!
That looks beautiful! I love the cabin too, fun!
What a fun time! I can't remember the last time I went camping. A cabin is definitely the way to go, especially with kids.
Post a Comment