Noel on his first Carousel ride at the PHX Zoo
Thanksgiving preparations were really fun this year. Its the first time we've hosted more than one person (Aunt Jen in 2007). I really enjoyed making pies and all the fixings for the turkey. I'm really glad that Hiromi could help me on Thanksgiving day. It was a lot of work and I was in the kitchen for two days straight - but it was worth it to see the Adams family's satisfaction of having eaten a yummy meal. For sweet potatoes recipe see here.
Friday was spent shopping and taking care of Noel (who was feeling ill). The rest of the family got to go see the temple lights in Mesa. Here Claire poses with her cousins.
See more of our Thanksgiving events and pictures here. I always get a little sad after we have to say good-bye.
1 comment:
Looks like a blast! What a fun holiday Thanksgiving is.
Post a Comment