Friday, November 12, 2010

Haircuts, Astronauts, Messy Faces, and Train rides with friends

September went by so fast. I though I'd recap a few fun things that happened to us that month.

First thing, I found out I was pregnant, which was a bit of a surprise. Then I started feeling sick right away (I've improved, but I'm still not feeling great now). One Saturday, Aaron took Noel to get his first real haircut at a real barber in Sun City. These guys are old school and have all kinds of WWII model airplanes in their shop. Noel loved it. I told Aaron to get Noel a treat for being such a good boy and they came back with this awesome and huge cookie monster cupcake.

Noel, with his new haircut, eating his Cookie monster cupcake


He made sure to share some with his big sister


And this guy bought me these to cheer me up and give me a nice surprise for a change. Don't get me wrong, being pregnant is a nice surprise, but being sick is not so nice. I made sure to give him a big kiss to say thank you.


Here is another not so nice surprise, but kind of funny, Claire experimenting with my eye liner pencil.


We took the kids to the space center in Peoria in September. They were able to try on some fun astronaut clothes.



Noel Armstrong


We also were able to visit our friend Roux! We met him at the train park in Scottsdale and had fun on the train and at the park playing. We miss him and his mom.



These two "got married" (Claire orchestrated the whole thing) last year when I was babysitting Roux at our house. Can you tell that they were happy to have a reunion?

2 comments:

Johanna said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Somehow someday soon we have to get together!

kdbonacci said...

Very cute!!!Noel's hair cute looks great! Claire is very creative. ok, i have some names for you. All one syallable: Max, Chase, and Jet. All three I like.