Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Settling in





Aaron is done with school and his internship officially. Congrats to Master Aaron. It is so nice to have him home until he starts his new job. Things are going nicely. I hope to finish up this semester by next Friday. Two classes are complete - just one more to go.

Mr. Alex is settling in. He is so sweet and sleeps very well - all day in fact. Night is a different story. This is where having Aaron home has been so nice. He spends a lot of time holding Alex and rocking him when he won't sleep after a feeding so I can get some rest. Alex is feeding well, but may have a bit of a tongue tie problem. We are going to visit an ENT next week. At his 2 week check up he weighed 7 lbs 6oz. He is almost up to Noel's birth weight.

We love having this little babe in our home.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

He is SOOO cute! Looks like he's a keeper.

Johanna said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are so cute and make King look so big. I think I might need another baby. ;)

kdbonacci said...

I love baby feet! Looks like every one is adjusting very well. I love Noel's smile. He looks the part of a proud big brother :)

The Richardson Clan said...

Congratulations on Aaron being done and you finishing up the semester! Plus having a baby! You are a super woman! Good luck with your move and settling in your new place and Aaron's new job.