
Noel as Buzz Lightyear and Claire as Rapunzel from Tangled at Halloween. We made Noely's wings out of cardboard and I made Claire's dress out of an old one we had handed done from Aunt Hiromi. I added lace at the bottom and eyelets in the front to tie ribbon through. They both looked so cute! They had a blast at the ward party and trick or treating in our neighborhood.


I spent so much time on costumes for the big kids, this guy kind of got left out to dry so to speak... but he actually really likes it when I put him in a fresh basket full of warm clean laundry... who wouldn't?!

This baby is so wonderful! We love him so much! He's easy going and happy most of the time. Night times are still a challenge, but he makes up for it with his sweetness.
Today, I turned in my final project for my Masters Degree. I am done. It's kind of surreal... am I really finished with school? Could it be true?
So catching up... we haven't posted for a while... the kids... school work... lack of sleep... no camera (Noel thought that our old one needed a bath)... the list of excuses goes on...
But we are still here...hanging in there.
4 comments:
SO cute!!!! Nice job on the costumes!! They look so cute! I am super proud of you being done with school! Good job! Now you can relax a bit and enjoy life a little more. We miss you guys. I can't wait until we get our boys together. Ben has 4 teeth too. They are a lot a like. MIss you sis!
First of all -- cute, cute costumes.
Second -- how are your kids getting so big? You hardly have a baby anymore!
oh, and Third -- Congratulations !!!!
You are amazing in so many ways! Congratulations on your Masters!
Post a Comment