Aaron wasn't feeling well, so it was a real bummer to only get a week-end with him home sick. But we tried to have fun. We made a puppet theatre and acted out the nativity. We were going to make Christmas cookies, but we ended up with too big of a supply from our neighbors.

Bath after the carrots...
Claire enjoying her new big girl bed.
Merry Christmas to you. So glad that Jesus was born.
I have been pondering this over the past week:
“I am trying here to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Him: ‘I’m ready to accept Jesus as a great moral teacher, but I don’t accept His claim to be God.’ That is the one thing we must not say. A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. … You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God: or else a madman or something worse. … But let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about His being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to.” (C.S. Lewis)
Merry Christmas to you. So glad that Jesus was born.
I have been pondering this over the past week:
“I am trying here to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Him: ‘I’m ready to accept Jesus as a great moral teacher, but I don’t accept His claim to be God.’ That is the one thing we must not say. A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. … You must make your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God: or else a madman or something worse. … But let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about His being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to.” (C.S. Lewis)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! Alex is so big and another cutie! Glad you had a nice holiday.
Post a Comment