This was breakfast a few days ago. Claire has been feeding herself lately and doing a pretty nice job of it don't you think?
The problem is that they don't make bibs that cover her body well enough to keep us from having to give her a bath after almost every meal!
Today after lunch she was so messy - she enjoyed her lunch immensely as you can see - it was time for yet another bath. I've started just undressing her for every meal.
Bathtime in the sink this time.
After dinner tonight we went downtown to watch the Redbull Flugtag competition. Here are Claire and Daddy posing for the camera.
It was so crowded I couldn't get many pictures, but I found this one on the internet. Flugtag is a competition of people who build contraptions that they try to fly off a ramp built over water. Most crash. They do silly dances before getting into their creations and run off the ramp into the water. It's pretty much hilarious.
Here is my lousy attempt at a picture. The ramp is in the middle and this guy built an orange airplane. He did not make it even into the air - just straight down into the water. We had a hard time finding a good view, but we had fun and watched some pretty funny jumps on a big screen T.V. that they had set up.
1 comment:
Those are some pretty cute pics of Claire! Looks like a fun outting that flugthing. I am glad you guys are having fun! I love little claire!
Post a Comment