Aaron has been put on a shift at work that includes all Sundays for the next three months. So Claire and I spend every Sunday just the two of us. She really is a good little girl, but now that she is walking I am chasing her up and down the isles during Sacrament meeting the whole hour. I feel for single parents. I don't know how they do it. And I only have one child so far!
6 comments:
It only gets worse as they get older and more daring. They sure do keep you busy, but they are worth it.
Here's to cooler weather for the two of us.
Hi Sarah,
I can remember wondering why I bothered to go to church. But it really is worth it. Eventually they learn to sit quietly and pay attention. Keep on trying!
Mums
Sarah, you look great!
Thanks for the encouragement ladies.
I love yoU!!!!!!!!!!
I had to do the whole church thing with the kids alone for awhile and it was hard! There were Sundays when I wondered why I even went. I couldn't hear a thing, and, I was in the hall with the kids most of the time. Hang in there!
Post a Comment