Wednesday, August 1, 2007

SAHM

Claire is playing peek-a-boo with me with the Laundry.

Life as a Stay-at-Home-Mom is good for the most part. Sometimes its hard to keep up with Claire and the cleaning and cooking. It's not that its physically hard, but I have a hard time not wanting to go shopping everyday or wanting to turn on the TV. But I choose this life over my life as a Working Mom. When I think back to getting up everyday and leaving my baby behind at home, it makes me sad. I missed a lot of my baby's first year. I didn't have a much of a choice since we needed health insurance and Aaron was still in school. But Aaron enjoyed the time he got to be with her before he went to work. He is working long hours now and he misses her.
One really nice thing about Texas is that there are swimming pools everywhere. There are lots of things to do so Claire and I stay pretty active. I've lost weight. I don't know how much, but I've gone down two sizes since we've moved here. I am almost back to where I was before I was pregnant with Claire. It may be time for another baby soon. Claire is so cute, but I miss being able to hold her close. She isn't so much into being hugged and held anymore. I'm beginning to want a little one again. Last year, I didn't think I would want another one so fast, but I can't help it.

No comments: