We took Claire to an Easter Egg Hunt this week-end. It was more like a spring celebration. Here we are on the "Choo Choo".
Claire and Daddy got to go to a petting zoo. Here they are petting the bunnies. Claire loved it. Luckily we got there early enough to be one of the first groups in.
With the ducks and geese... and a mountain man dad (Aaron is growing out the beard for another project for our artist friend). The line-up at the event had the easter egg hunt last. We were too tired to stay any longer after waiting for the train ride. We didn't get to stay for the hunt, but we did see the Easter Bunny and enjoyed some cookies and lemonade.
Here is Claire with her pig-tails. I was so proud since it was the first time I've made such an effort to do her hair. They actually stayed in most of they day... well through most of church. When we picked her up from nursery, one was still intact... 
The doctor says that Baby Brother could arrive any day now. Mom won't be here for another two weeks, so I'm taking it easy trying to keep the baby inside for as long as possible. The doctor has offered to induce as soon as this Wednesday, but I don't feel that is necessary or that we are ready. We will keep you updated. My sister has a newborn baby boy as of ten days ago. Pete is his name and he's a cutie. I hope that our boys will be able to get together and be good friends since they will most likely have birthdays in the same month.
4 comments:
hang in there, Sarah. You look good for being so pregnant.
you do look good! Pete and your liitle cherub will be the best of buddies! Pete is already expressing excitment over the coming of his little cousin, in his own dreamy way of course!
Claire's pigtails look so cute! I can't believe you're so close to having #2!
Oh man, how good of you to not jump at the chance to be induced. I was allllllll over that when they offered! Wow! I am glad that you will be able to make it to your shower though, that's a plus. AND you do look fantastic!
Post a Comment