Last week for Easter Sunday, Claire wasn't feeling well so we had to keep her home from church. So today we put her in her Easter dress that we got hand-me-down from a friend. She looked adorable, but this dress is so poofy it made it hard to sit with her in sacrament let alone get her in and out of her carseat. A couple weeks ago she heard Zoe on Sesame Street call her skirt a "tutu" and ever since she calls anything with netting fabric a "tutu". So all day Aaron, my mom, and I had fun asking her what she was wearing. She would answer, "My tutu!"

Aaron finished another series of pictures for our artist friend so the beard finally came off. Not before he had a little fun with his facial hair. Here is his Magnum PI pose.

Today at church I heard time and time again, "Are you still here?" That's right, no baby yet. I was hoping that my body would go into labor naturally, because the doctor told me three weeks ago that I was dilated to 3.5 cm. But we are still waiting for Aaron junior. Still haven't decided on a name. Maybe that's the problem? My mom is here for two more weeks. I've decided to go ahead and get induced on my due date because the doctor offered and we only have my mom here for two more weeks. As you can see Claire is always on the move and we need all the help we can get. Wish us luck. Tuesday is the official day.
4 comments:
Good luck, Sarah!! I hope everything goes well tomorrow and that we get to see some pictures really soon!
I second the well wishing. keep us posted.
Good luck from me too! I can't wait to see the pics! Oh, and Claire looks adorable in her dress!
I am excited to hear how Claire will react to the baby:) haha
Post a Comment