Monday, November 17, 2008

Chicago trip update

It's official - for real - sure thing... I went to the radio station today and picked up the itinerary and filled out the paper work for the trip. We are arriving in Chicago Thursday afternoon - enough time to check into the hotel and call some contact who is going to tell us where to go for a "Meet and Greet". I guess we get to meet this James Hunter fellow. I think that this is really cool - except I wish that I had won concert tickets to see someone I had a little more listening experience with or excitement about. What do I say when I meet him? "Um, well, I had never heard of you before, but I thought, "hey, free trip, free show..." Any suggestions? Anyone familiar with his music or know anything about him?

5 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

I've never heard of him either, but I'm sure you guys will have a fun time no matter what!

Hope said...

I suggest start googling him like crazy! That way you can seem like a crazy obsessed fan! :D

Good Luck, I hope you have a blast!

Meg said...

How fun you got a free trip!!! I'm proud of you for posting about abortion awhile back. Way to stand up for the right.
Have a fun trip - I LOVE Chicago!

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

YOu should say, hey I didn't they had the blues in England, so cool.Or something semi-insulting like that.

Solomon Ohana said...

Hello Sarah!
thanks for your comments and sorry I haven't responded sooner--life is a wirled wind sometimes. I don't know how you do it with two children! I'm happy to see all is well for you and your family. Do you have Cliff and Cammie's blogspot? i don't remember it! Indianaholm's I think... I can get it for you. Enjoy the warmth and happy holiday's