Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas pics






Merry Christmas to you from the Adams'!





9 comments:

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

YOU look so pretty! I love your hair! I love those pictures! Beautiful family! I can't wait to see you!

Johanna said...

Looks that you had a much better experience than we did! The pictures are great. When I get home you have to tell me all about it and the costs etc. Merry Christmas!

Holly and Brad said...

I love these pictures! Where did you have them done? You guys all look so great!

chelon:) said...

so cute!! you all look sooo good!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Missi said...

Beautiful photos! What a great lookin' family! =)

Just a girl said...

Such great pictures!!

Jessica said...

Great photos! Your kids are adorable.

Sara said...

These pics turned out great! I think you especially look pretty in the 1st pic, and Noel is so cute with that huge teddy bear!
Merry Christmas to you guys!

Sarah said...

Thanks everyone! We went to Portrait Innovations. We like it there because they give you your photos right then and there. We hope everyone had a happy Christmas!