
Aunt Hiromi asked if I would try to get some pics of the kids with her favorite Texas wildflower. On Easter Sunday, after church, (gotta love 11am-2pm church) the kids would not take naps, so we went up to the park and took some pictures. Non-napped kids for picture taking... very very smart... We got off to a rough start with Noel, but Claire loved running around and picking flowers. She loves flowers! We told her not to pick any, but the girl was tempted beyond what she could bear. Noel soon figured out that he was having a good time too.
5 comments:
Our Bluebonnets are all gone here in CA. Thanks for taking pictures of kids with flowers. I love all!
Very cute Pictures! What park did you go to?
@Stephanie: Old Settler's Park, on the hill just past the water park.
Those pictures are so stinkin cute!! I'm so jealous with the beautiful weather, Michigan's weather has been playing tricks on us. It was in the 80's and sunny for a week, now this week it's back in the lower 60's and raining :(
ok, I guess I need to learn to scroll down farther!! I thought I had read all of your posts, and I was still curious where you were going to move, I have checked just the top post or two lately, but apparently we were out of town or something and I completely missed the one where you said it!!! But anyway, now I've read it and I'm sooo excited for you guys!! Arizona will be awesome, I think you guys made the right choice:) escpecially in this economy taking on all that debt just would suck. Plus, Arizona really is a great place to live. My dad's fam is all from there and I loved going to visit. It's a tad hot sometimes, but you are used to Texas so you'll be cool:) Maybe we'll make it down to see you sometime, who know!! Congrats again, great choice!!
Post a Comment