
Could it be because every time I sit down at the computer, I turn around to find my little girl looking like this (after some experimenting with Mommy's mascara)?

Or this? Seriously, this one just happened. Just...

This guy can't get enough of the dish washer lately. Every time he hears me doing dishes he comes straight for it - to sabotage! He started to stand on his own today. I think he will be walking very soon - look out!

This little guy has the cutest bed-head!


So, I guess we'll keep 'em... but I may not be updating our goings on as much...
2 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one! Seriously, that's all I have to say!!!
Why do you think I have and need 2 dogs! One for licking kids' faces and one for sweeping messy floor.
Now, do you want dogs?
Post a Comment