Saturday, August 22, 2009

South Mountain

Last Sunday after church we decided to go exploring.


This is the view of Phoenix from the top of South Mountain.


Noel checkin' it out.

A nice man took our picture. Then we met another nice man who shared a ton of spiritual poetry with us. Kind of weird, but we were gracious. We were worried he was going to ask us for money or something, but he turned out to be super nice and just wanted to share his love of Jesus with us. Kind of sweet actually.


Claire thought these T.V. towers in the background looked like Sleeping Beauty's castle.

Aaron starts his classes on Monday. We hope he enjoys it and does well. I also hope I can cope with being the wife of a busy graduate student. We've been so blessed to have him home with us so much over the past two years. Good luck , Aaron!

5 comments:

marlene said...

that's a pretty quality excursion for just exploring after church. it appears that the little ones have adapted with aplomb--nice pics.

Tracy said...

Looks like fun!

Kristi said...

Wow, who knew Pheonix was so pretty? I didn't! Way to get out exploring!

Janssen said...

How fun! And what a cute picture of Claire. I have thought she was darling from the moment I met her.

Corbett Family said...

Your post makes me miss Phoenix. Those radio/TV towers were always my beacon to home when we drove home from Tucson or Utah. Hope Aaron does well in his classes!