Friday, January 15, 2010

Mesa Temple at Christmas Time

We love living so close to a temple. It has been really nice to be able to go often. One nice thing about the Mesa temple is that it is always crowded. You could think that was a bad thing, but it makes me happy that so many people want to be there. The church has taken notice - two more temples are being built in our area. Soon there will be a temple near Glendale and one in Gilbert, AZ. After Thanksgiving the temple puts up a ton of Christmas lights - like other temples. We've seen the Christmas lights in Salt Lake and D.C. too. We especially like the ones here on the palm trees. It is quite a sight and I'm glad that we were able to go. You have to click on the pictures and zoom in.

Noel poses in front of the Mesa Arizona temple.


A nice couple offered to take our picture together. Aaron was nice enough to take Noel and I. He went with Claire when his family was visiting for Thanksgiving. Noel threw up on me twice right before we had planned to go, so I stayed behind to take care of him. I'm glad that he was feeling well enough to go this night for our family home evening.

No comments: