
Noel after his new hair cut this morning! Thanks for helping me decide -for those of you who took part in the poll. I put a sheet down in the living room, put a chair down and a pillow down for me to kneel on and put a Thomas the Tank Engine movie on for him. He did pretty well, but still had a hard time keeping still and keeping his hands out of it. I found
this video to help me. I just followed the directions and I think it turned out pretty well. Luckily, Noel has a little bit of forgiving curl in his hair.

Noel last week-end. His hair was still cute - just a little messy and always in knots.

Now it's a little more cleaned up.


Before: cute

After: Still cute... just a little shorter
3 comments:
His haircut looks great! Good job, Sarah :)
Good job on the hair cut. I'm afraid to cut Ella's hair but her bangs are always in her face.
You did such a great job! He looks adorable!
Post a Comment