Monday, June 21, 2010

Family Happenings

The other day Claire decided to take pictures of all of us while we got ready for the day. I thought I'd add a little bit of an update on everyone.

Daddy was first. Aaron got an internship at the City Manager's Office in Peoria. He started last week and is loving it. He was the only intern to get selected to start in the summer and he is getting PAID! This is a huge blessing for us! Right now he is super busy being Super DAD while I recover from surgery.


Me - pre-surgery. I'm just taking it easy now - in bed mostly for the next few days. Recovery isn't going as easy as I thought it would. Thankfully, we have a very comfy bed, netflix and a laptop... Looking for another place to live isn't as depressing since the break in a couple weeks ago, but still daunting.


Claire. She is turning 4 this coming week-end! Our little princess just finished her first session of swimming lessons and is back in ballet. She had a blast visiting with her cousins last week-end that came to visit. She is a little rascal when it comes to the family home computer and loves to turn it on all by herself and play her favorite video game: Barbie and the 12 dancing princesses.



Noel, as you can see is always into something. Lately, he's been really into ink pens.... I'm having such a hard time not being able to pick up my little guy. Aaron is so nice to hold him up to me so I can give him kisses. Noel misses rough play and playing helicopter with Mommy. I miss it too.


Here is a picture of Claire and her cousins that came to visit us last week-end. Not a very good one, I'm afraid. But we loved having them here. Kiah turned one and we ate massive cupcakes and her sister, Adria, and my kids helped her open presents. If I can get better, we will go up to Flagstaff to visit them this week-end for Claire's 4th birthday. I'm really hoping that happens!


No comments: