So, I now realize that being home with small children for the past three and a half years has turned the intellectual part of my brain to mush. I thought a few weeks ago, "How hard could early childhood education classes really be?" Well, hard...
Hopefully I'll be able to update the blog again someday. Let's plan on Christmas break for sure...
I really wanted to tell about this awesome book I read recently called, Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh (it was an actual gift from Sis. Jones). It was a wonderful read for me and she has such wonderful insights to different stages of life as a woman, wife, and mother. She wrote it surprisingly in 1955, but so many of her words of wisdom still ring true today. I highly recommend it.
1 comment:
Hey, we need to see updates on the new place and school this year, MushBrain. Otherwise you'll have to pester Aaron so he actually calls me once in a while.
Post a Comment