Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Some fun in the sun

Hooray for Visiting Teaching! I met a really nice sister/neighbor in our ward (I visit her) that teaches preschool in her home for an amazingly low price. Claire started last Tuesday and is loving it! She goes every Tuesday and Thursday morning and she lives close enough that we can walk over. I'm so glad that she agreed to take her on. Claire is learning all kinds of fun songs and gets to do fun crafts and painting, which she loves!


Claire on her first day of preschool




My VT companion thought it would be fun for all of us to go on an outing together, so we all took a drive out to this really cool park. There was a fun splash pad. But it was shaded, so the kids were actually too cold to enjoy it. It was over 100 degrees! Anyway, I think they were more into the playground equipment at the park. It was pretty spectacular. I had to go down the tallest slide with Noel and ended up burning my elbow trying to brace ourselves (OUCH!) it went down so fast. It was almost like a water tube slide, with out the water.


Noel had a great time, even though there wasn't anyone his age there, he liked hanging with the big kids and checking out the new place.





Claire got a hold of the camera while I was chatting with the other ladies and took this picture. She is getting really creative. Look how well she posed her horsie.

No comments: