Friday, October 1, 2010

huh?

This is a picture of the third Adams baby. Yes, that's right. Due right before Aaron's graduation. Surprise! Gulp...

9 comments:

Claire said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! So exciting!!

Anjuli said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!!

marlene said...

Wahoo!! Glad for there to be more members of the Adams family. Really excited for you all.

Corbett Family said...

Congratulations. Read my blog, maybe we will see you in a few months!

Stephanie T said...

Congratulations! So how far along are you???

The Riding Family said...

Sarah, I just found your blog. Congratulations on the baby! Are the kids excited?

Suzanne Barker said...

You sound both excited and scared. Congratulations to all of you.

Robin said...

Woohooo!!! Congrats, Sarah and family! That is terrific! I know how you feel, though. Katherine was due the same week as Chris' bar exam. Not exactly what we had planned...but it will all work out.

Kristi said...

Congratulations Sarah! What a fun surprise and if it doesn't seem fun now give it a year and a half and then it will ; ) I finally am getting a grip back on my life and am so glad that Ivy came when she did. I hope you are feeling well!