Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Navajo county

Aaron took us on a week-end trip to check out Navajo county, AZ (if you are Mormon, you've probably heard of Snowflake, AZ). He got a job offer there and so we all were curious to check it out. This is what we found!


While Aaron was meeting with the county manager and checking out the county offices, the kids and I played in the snow. The county manager suggested a park to us out in Pinetop, AZ. We had a lot of fun. The kids don't own coats (just jackets) or mittens that fit anymore so I unpacked some socks for them to put over their hands and we built a snowman.


This is our finished product.

So, we may end up back in snow country after all. We are still waiting to hear back from a few cities and towns, but it is looking likely that we will be heading to Navajo county after the baby is born in May. It's going to be crazy, but once we are settled, I think we will enjoy it there. It will be nice to finally have some stability.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I've got family up in that part of the country - Heber and Showlow. It is a pretty nice part of the state. I even grew up in Navajo county - Winslow.
Good luck with the job offers. I know you will be happy wherever you end up.

Stephanie T said...

Wow, time sure does fly fast! I can't believe he will be finished with school in just a few months. What a pretty place to move too. Good luck with the baby and choosing between exciting job offers!

Suzanne Barker said...

I think you might enjoy it up there!