
This is our newest baby's face at 28 weeks. The 3-D ultrasound was quite the experience in person. The pictures are sort of blurry and hard to make out (especially for my sisters apparently). One of my sisters and my mom never could tell the picture I posted on facebook was a baby face at all. What do you expect? It's a baby. It's hard enough to get a good picture of a wiggly baby outside the womb let alone inside.
Look at those lips. That boy looks just like his dad.

It was confirmed again that it is definitely a boy. In the waiting room (which has the longest waits of any OB I have been to so far), all the ladies socialize and we heard a lot of stories about surprises at delivery after mistaken sex from an ultrasound. But we aren't scared... much...
2 comments:
Oh my gosh I can't believe you are already 28 weeks along. We definitely need to chat. I will give you a call later today.
What cool photos!
Post a Comment