Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Third Birthday Noel!

Noel beats Daddy at Wii Bowling (all by himself)

Noel's birthday happened to fall on a fun week-end. Aaron's parents and our family met in California to visit Uncle Dan and Uncle Ben and Aunt Hiromi. Our kids got to visit their cousins and meet their newest cousin who was born in December.


Noel decided that for his birthday he wanted to hit the beach. We ended up on Balboa Peninsula. The weather was beautiful. I was a bit nervous about the big waves, but the men watched the kids really well.


Noel and Grandpa Adam's flew a new kite.


My four year old and my three year old.


Thanks to the family's research we were able to find this Thomas cake at a local grocery store. It's what he asked for and he loved it! It was huge! But we managed to finish it off in a couple of days. Strawberries and cream in the middle is the best combo.

Then it was time for opening presents and playing games before bed. Our little man is getting is growing up so fast! Noel is always coming up with ways to make us laugh. He is such a joker! He can beat us all at Wii bowling and keeps us on our toes! We love you Noel and are so glad that you are part of our family!



see what I mean about big waves... not huge... but big enough to take down my little ones

4 comments:

kdbonacci said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! am glad you guys got to go to Cali! I bet that new little Adams baby is super cute! Noel is a champ! So cool that he can beat his Daddy at Wii bowling. I wonder if Peter is ready for some Wii bowling...We miss you guys like crazy!!!! I love the picture of Claire and Noel hugging!

kdbonacci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie T said...

What a fun birthday weekend. I can't believe Noel is already 3 years old. He is such a cute boy.

BTW- Thanks for the offer to stop by on our way home from Cali. I thought it would be so fun to see you but we were on such a tight deadline. Did I tell you I'm the Primary President in our ward? Anyway, I didn't want to miss another Sunday so that's why we had to rush home.

Grant & Rebekah said...

Wow, looks like a nice visit. Wish we could have been there. Especially hittin' the waves. Wish Noel a happy b-day from us!