Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Oh no!


So Claire's new thing is exclaiming, "Oh no!" I guess I must say it quite a bit. I noticed I said it the other day. She had gotten into her wipes and pulled them all out of the container and had thrown them all over her room. Anyway, she will say it when she doesn't want to do something or just for fun. So today she was pointing to a picture of a baby and made the sign for baby just afterwards. I said, "yes, baby!" I then proceeded to tell her that Mommy has a baby growing in her tummy. I pointed at my tummy and then made the sign for baby. Matter of factly, she says, "Oh no". I guess someone is a little worried about big sisterhood.

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

That was a funny reaction! Maybe she is smarter that she looks! She knows that soon she will have to share, well, everything! Glad that everything is going well for you guys! Have fun with Momma and Poppa.