Thursday, April 3, 2008

Welcome Home Baby Brother!

Aaron and I made it to the Hospital around 6am to check-in. After getting settled and changed they gave me my IV and started me on what they nurse called "Super Pitocin" around 7am. After a short but intense labor and delivery, Noel Spencer Adams was born April 1st, 2008 at 10:22am!
We can't tell who he looks like? We guess more like Aaron?
Claire and Grandma came to visit.
Here is his unhappy face.
We are happy to be home with Claire and baby Noel. Give us a call, e-mail or stop by if you can. We are ready to show off our new growing family and see and hear from friends and family!
P.S. Forgot to add he was 7 pounds 11 ounces and 20.5 inches!

17 comments:

Tim R said...

What awesome news. Congrats guys.

That's that weakest Adams beard I've ever seen. And yeah I would say he look a LOT like Aaron.

BTW. Holly's baby Liberty Sue was born on April 1st too.

Unknown said...

Absolutely Gorgeous:) Congratulations!!!... yah i have to say Aaron... especially in that "unhappy face picture"!

Anpanman said...

Good job, Sarah! Girls are excited about new baby cousin! He doesn't look like a new born! He is a beautifull baby. I hope you have time to post blog often, so we can see more pictures of him and Claire!

marlene said...

congratulations guys.
emron

marlene said...

Good job, guys. Does he look Aaron bc of the unhappy face?? I'd the jury's still out.

marlene

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

YAH! I think he looks like Peter! Except in that unhappy face picture; he looks more like his grumpy dad. We are so excited to meet him! Welcome home and to Earth baby NOEL!

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

By the way (BTW)... You look FAB-U-LUS!!!
Whatever is your secret?

Aubreydoll said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe how fast everything went for you! The nurse wasn't kidding when she said Super Pitocin!
You both look beautiful and I would have to agree that he looks a lot like Aaron!

Ally Cat Girl said...

Congratulations!!! Noel is so cute. You look great too. Couldn't tell you just had a baby.

Hope said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well! He's adorable.

Jessica said...

I forgot to ask, how big was he?

The Richardson Clan said...

CONGRATULATIONS guys!

Meg said...

Congrats!! He looks great and we are so happy for you. Little boys are so sweet.

KVB said...

Congratulations! I will agree with the rest and side with looking like Aaron. You'll have to post the stats when you get a chance.

Ally said...

Yahoo Baby Noel! Congrats to Sarah and Adam.

Kristi said...

He is so sweet and you look FANTASTIC!