Saturday, April 5, 2008

5 days old

This is Noel's first time in the bouncer.
Here is a picture of Noel on his first outing to the park.
It's been rainy and windy her for the past week and we have all been stuck inside. Claire especially enjoyed getting out today.
We wanted to do a little comparison of Noel and Claire at 5 days old. So here is Noel.
Here is Claire at 5 days old just about to have a bath. I see some similarities, but it is so hard to know what they will look like at this age. Noel has much darker hair than Claire had. Noel has more meat on him, but he was born a pound heavier than Claire.
Anyway, the first five days have been really nice so far. Mom is here and has been helping so much. Claire has been getting adequate attention I think and we've all been able to get at least some sleep. I'm scared about what it will be like with two under two by ourselves. Aaron goes back to work on Monday and it doesn't seem like he's had enough time off. Claire always wants to be near her little brother, is sometimes a little rough, but we can tell that she loves him.

3 comments:

Meg said...

He is so handsome. You have really cute kids. The first little bit is hard, but it does get better. Good Luck!

marlene said...

I think they definitely look like siblings. He just looks a little more smug, comfortable. Good job, guys. The transition to two is hard, enjoy the help while you have it.

marlene

The Richardson Clan said...

What a good looking little boy. He looks similar to Claire, but they have there own looks too. It must be a big adjustment going from 1 to 2 kids huh? You'll get the hang of it in no time. It's a good thing in most cases they come 1 at a time. I'm just glad I'm not in Jake and Kate +8's shoes.