Thursday, June 19, 2008

A day in the life...





I took these pictures the other day when we went to get the mail. We have to go past the playground and the pool, so Claire has to make all sorts of stops along the way. I wish I was adventurous enough to take Claire outside everyday. She enjoys the outdoors so much. So do I. I've always loved the outdoors. But there is something about this heat and having to climb up and down a flight of stairs holding her hand and having one baby brother either in a heavy car seat or strapped to my chest in a carrier - that makes the thought of going outside very daunting. But I guess it's worth it, right?

1 comment:

chelon:) said...

she is just darling! i hear you about the heat...way to much work and sweat to go outdoors these days!!