Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day week-end

This week I heard about another great place to take Claire to play. Thanks Lauree! It's Brushy Creek Park. There is a lake with boat rentals, a trail, and a free water playscape for kidees. Claire was in her element! She ran around and played in the water for about an hour and didn't want to leave. The small dark spots on the ground are actually fountains that shoot water up out of the ground and random moments. Claire thought that was very cool.
Dad and Noel hung out in the shade and watched. Yes, I broke down and got a Baby Bjorn finally - $25 on craigslist... and it's great.
Noel loves to be with people and react to smiles - especially his dad's. Does this smile look familiar? He is such a happy little guy.
Happy Father's Day! We love you and are so glad that we have you in our family! Thank you for taking such good care of us and keeping us with smiles on.

2 comments:

Strong Family - said...

I'm glad you liked the water park (as we call it). My kids absolutely LOVE that place. I just love Noel's cute little face. He's got the best smile too. :-) Lauree

Jessica said...

That park looks like a lot of fun! I can see that Claire had a blast. I'll have to bring Brynn one of these days.