Saturday, June 28, 2008

Like Father Like Son?

This is Aaron as a baby. I think he's about 3 - 6 months old. What a cutie!
Here is Noel making a similar face at just one month old.
Here is Aaron at 18 years old. For those of you who haven't seen him with long hair, you should get a kick out of this. Aaron always assumed he was a rock star, too bad he can't play any instruments or sing very well.
Here is Noel at three months old, already looking like a Beatle (with a little help from Mommy).

4 comments:

Christina said...

That's amazing how much their baby pictures look alike. I would have sworn that they were of the same baby.

Aubreydoll said...

Oh my gosh, I always thought he looked like Aaron but I had no idea!!

Slick said...

Turns out you do need more than some killer hair and a sweet beard to score it big in the music industry. Although that last picture leads me to believe Noel might have a future in music if he wants.

Tim R said...

My only comment is related to the picture industry and the early 80's in general. If they were going to use carpet, go with the really shaggy stuff, not medium shag. Also, why put a sheet on your head?