Who would have ever put us together? This picture was taken 11 years ago in my apartment at Michigan State. Just a few friends getting together. There I am pretending to be cool with my beat-up excuse for a guitar and there you are in all your pre-mission Jesus hair-do glory. First came friendship.
But somehow we managed to get ourselves to Salt Lake 6 years later to look for true love and found each other again. Then came love.
Back to Michigan State to be with our friends and family again and finish up school.

Then came marriage. It may not look like it in this picture, but we were so stressed and scared we could hardly look at each other. Our first year was so crazy and hard with some new challenges unexpectedly discovered and the death of a beloved pet. We got through it and it made our marriage stronger.
Newborn Claire 2006 (Michigan)Then came the babies... Life together was getting better each day and then right after our 2nd anniversary we had our beautiful little girl!

You love me even when I weigh almost as much as two of you! Thank you for that!

7 comments:
Happy Anniversary. It's also a reminder that I haven't seen you guys for 5 years! I'm so glad that we got to live together before your wedding and got to know each other.
Happy Anniversary! I love these photos!
5 years?! That's crazy! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Hello Adams' Family. Congrats on 5 wonderful years. cheers to the good ol' "LC"!!! You will be happy to know a lot of remodeling is taking place like new doors, beds, couches, etc, etc. It's going to be an even better place for people to meet--i mean study hard...
Take Care, Renee
Aw, congratulations! And I love Aaron's pre-mission hair. HILARIOUS!
Happy Anniversary! SARAH never forget, YOU ARE HOT!
Post a Comment