Claire turned three on June 27. We planned a princess party for her. The girl has been excited about her party and cake for months because my birthday is in March, Noel - April, Aaron - May, Claire - end of June. It felt like forever for her birthday to get here. I got some ideas from some good friends about having a princess party - which I think is perfect for a three year old girl. Most of the ones I know love everything princess. And why not? Aren't all girls princesses? The girls came in and could dress-up in the princess dress-up tent. They glued gems on little princess crowns, they danced and played, and ate cake and ice-cream. It really turned out so nicely and I think she had a really great time. She also took a really nice nap afterward. Happy Birthday Claire!
3 comments:
The Cake looks so nice. I love princess, but my girls aren't into princess anymore. Sad....
3 years old is great. Enjoy!
How fun! I wish we had been in town.
That is an AWESOME cake!
Post a Comment