Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Baby Doll

Claire got a new toy from her Aunt Hiromi. I had been wanting to get her a baby doll for a while now, since she calls all her stuffed animals, "Baby". I felt bad because everytime I thought we were finally getting the doll out of the package I would find another fastener to undo. But this video has a happy ending. She is super excited and carries the baby all over our apartment now.

6 comments:

Anpanman said...

Oh--- you're welcome ,Claire. I'm glad you like it!
Claire's hair is getting long in the back. Very cute video!I loved it!

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

That was too cute! Makes me want to send her a baby doll just to see her like that all over again!But nothing beats the first time. I am glad Claire has such a nice aunt!
Now... what did ever happen to that Phillies outfit?

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

Okay, the phillies outfit is still too big. I just read the comment. Peace!

Hope said...

That is too cute. She looked really excited for that doll. It's great to see what your family is up to. Feel free to check out our blog!

marlene said...

awesome video, love the "i'm excited arm-flap" move. really, really cute.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet surprize to find your blog. I am so glad to have had an opportunity to catch up with your family. Your daughter Claire is so beautiful. The video of her with her new doll is so cute. I have a cinna-minnie blog and on my blog I have all of the urls to the girls blogs (those that have one) Stop on by hugs and smiles Sister Rochelle Beach