Monday, September 3, 2007

Our Family is Growing

Sarah, Claire, and Aaron at Slater Park, Lansing, MI (March 2007)

Well, it's time to share the news with everyone. We are adding another member to the Adams family at the end of March. For those of you who check the Recipe blog, you may have noticed posts have slowed down. I haven't been into food very much lately. But we are always looking for more contributors, so please send me an e-mail if you'd like to join.
Things have been somewhat easier this time than with Claire. I think that comes from being in better shape and not having to work full-time. Plus my thyroid has been doing well. My doctor back in East Lansing thought it would have gone kaput by now.
We had our first ultrasound a couple weeks ago and the baby looks normal with a healthy heartbeat. We are excited and a little scared about have a second child, but we know that things will work out. I don't know about posting belly shots - my belly is kind of shot from the last pregnancy, but we'll keep you updated on how things go.

3 comments:

Anpanman said...

How are you doing Sarah?I hope you are feeling better. I can't wait to see your tummy grow again!

Linz said...

Congratulations!!

Aubreydoll said...

Congratulations you guys! That's so exciting!