
I noticed after I dressed Claire the other day that she was suspiciously dressed like my mother probably would have dressed me when I was a little girl. (Well, I was probably a little older than her when these things were popular. At two I was still wearing plaid bell bottoms...) Isn't it funny how things come back?
From head to toe she was all 80's! Notice the sideways ponytail on top of her head to start. Then the Care Bear shirt. (I'm pretty sure that one of my little sisters had a Lucky bear t-shirt or something like that when we were kids.) Next, the denim mini skirt - with pleats. Then last but not least - Pink Reebok
Velcro tennis shoes.
Smile for the camera, Claire!
Had to throw this one in to show off a cute Noel smile in an outfit courtesy of Uncle Mike and his cute baby bedding set courtesy of Aunt Kristin. Thanks guys!
1 comment:
I am just catching up on my blogging. I've missed a ton of stuff. Looks like you are enjoying your summer. Your kids are so darn cute! Ash
Post a Comment